No matter which city you are in and which culture you are having, it is typical to provide presents on particular holidays. If you want to offer a present, a gorgeous product packed in a lovely gift box can be essential. So what is the procedure of gift box packaging? The following is a comprehensive introduction,
1. Style designs according to your needs, branding, embedding culture, as well as item features.
2. Make samples according to the designs. Generally, a gift box design has four primary colors, and you could use CMYK printing, and some Pantone colors, for instance, silver and gold, are both spot shades.
3. The general gift box cardboard is constructed from cardboard or longboard.
White wine packaging and gift product packaging boxes are mainly using cardboard with a density of 3mm-6mm, which is by hand set up on the outside decorative surface and glued fiber.
4. Printed gift boxes use printing as well as covering paper. The mounting paperboard does not need printing. Majorly you only need to dye on it. Printing quality is vital for the gift boxes since every little printing error will look obvious on a nicely designed cardboard gift box.
5 Surface finishing, also called surface treatment. It’s a finishing method that printing factories apply on the paperboard on a gift box. The most popular ones are matte coating, glossy coating, spot UV, gold foil, soft-touch coating. etc
6. Cutting is an extremely vital part of the printing procedure. If you want the cutting area to be accurate, you have to make the knife pass away precisely.
If the cutting is not exact, the cutting will have deviations, which will impact the subsequent handling.
7. The typical prints are wrapping first and afterward cutting, just the gift box is cutting initial and then wrapping.
One of the concerns is to prevent harming the paper surface. The gift box setup paper must be hand-crafted to accomplish a specific elegant effect.
The above is the main procedure flow of gift box packaging shared by the editor. The packaging layout of various procedures has various effects.