Speaking of hot foiling stamping on printed boxes, the choice of hot foil stamping paper is essential. The following are some aspects that the hot foil stamping supplier should take note of when choosing hot foil stamping paper:
1. First, comprehend the substrate of the product. The product that requires gold foiling decides which collection of gold foiling paper to choose. The commonly made use of plastic products that need gold foiling are ABS, PP, PE, PVC (soft and rigid), PC, PS, PU, TPR, TPU, Saigang, nylon, bakelite, And so forth; there are paper (separated into covered paper, ordinary art paper, coated paper, and so on), timber (whether repainted or log), leather, clothing printing, and so on
2. The size of the gold foiling area. The main factor is that the gold foiling paper’s launch layer’s tension is different, so the gold foiling area’s size is also really essential. Generally, hot foil stamping paper can range from subtle print hot foil stamping, moderate and even little spot color blocks, large area shade blocks, and full location hot foil stamping.
3. If we divide hot foiling by different types, it includes flat ironing and hot foil stamping. If we divide hot foiling according to the extra hot foil stamping, there are metal plates and rubber plates.
4. Since each hot foil stamping machine’s speed is different, you need to decide whether to use a completely automated high-speed machine. (The high-speed maker stated here is not the typical pneumatic brake machine, the automatic pneumatic device is, in fact, a semi-automatic maker), semi-automatic maker, hand-operated equipment, as well as various other hot foil stamping devices.
5. Hot foil stamping requirements. It would help if you thought about whether it is required to reprint after the hot foil stamping process is completed(including machine printing, oil injection, and so on).
The above are all the main points of the gold foiling makers’ content, so I wish that you can learn more regarding printing knowledge through this short article sharing.